Ages 4 through 12
Birthday Cut-off is May 1, 2015 (playing age for Little League in Spring)
May 26TH – June 30TH
- $60.00 IN-CITY
- $80.00 OUT-OF-CITY
LATE REGISTRATION FEE $25.00
ONLINE REGISTRATION BEGINS MAY 19TH HERE>>>
Please sign up for emails concerning Recreation News and important dates HERE>>>
Evaluation Dates (subject to change):
- All evaluations will be on the Green Field.
- No evaluation 4/5 yr. T-Ball
- Monday, August 18th 6 yr. Coach Pitch 6:00PM
- Monday, August 18th 7/8 yr. Coach Pitch 7:00PM
- Tuesday, August 19th 9/10 yr. Minors 6:00PM
- Tuesday, August 19th 11/12 yr. Majors 7:00PM
Please bring a copy of your child’s birth certificate to registration.
J .B. “Red” Owens Sports Complex Batting Center
To promote visitor safety and enjoyment of the center the rules are as follows:
- Patrons must come by Larry Bagwell Gymnasium front desk for key(s). Patrons must leave a driver’s license to get key(s).
- There is a 2 hour maximum time limit.
- No metal cleats/spikes. Plastic cleats, turf shoes, and sneakers only.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No food, tobacco, drink, gum, or sunflower seeds allowed.
- Abusive use and/or damaging of the batting cages will result in immediate removal and loss of privilege.
- All batters are required to wear a Little League approved protective batting helmet at all times while in the batting cage.
- All patrons will follow all other City of Easley park rules .
COMPLETE INFORMATION HERE>>>
Here are some photos from our 2010 Fall 2010 Coaches Pitch Tournament.
Be sure to share them with family and friends.
Remember, “Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful.” -John Woode
Kenny A. Younce Sr.
office – (864) 855-7933 ext. 107
hotline – (864) 306-3970